sábado, 5 de maio de 2012

"OVO"


"Ovo"..

The design is not something new or special,  but it is the tittle: "Ovo", which means egg.
Cirque du Soleil made me cry, smile, dream, dream, dream.. For my surprise almost the entire musical "cenario" (how spell this in English?).. anyway.. most part of the musical scenario was inspired for Brazilian musical rhythms and styles: forro, samba, capoeira and  bossa nova. Wow! For a second I felt as I was in the heart of my noisy and musical country.
Oh!.. my frustration of not being a dancer! I started, but stopped when I was still a child. But there I jumped, and I danced, and I closed my eyes imagining me in a fine equilibrium. 

Thanks my husband that made me a surprise giving me a ticket for the show,  knowing that I always had the wish to go to this wonderful company's show that mixes up  technique, perfection, joy, grace, mystery, curiosity, beauty.

Cirque du Soleil,  "OVO", eggs, insets, cycles of life inspired!


2 comentários:

  1. absolutely beautiful earrings! And what a beautiful gift your husband gave you - So glad you had a wonderful time xoxo Juliette

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks Juliette for be here!
    Yeah.. it was very special, like he is...
    Hugs to you!

    ResponderExcluir