terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2012

Primavera- Tin Jewelry

 About this coming season, Cecilia Meireles, a Brazilian poetess wrote something...

"My life begins in a colorful orchard, where the nights were only of moonshine and stars. Take me wherever you wish! I've learned with the Springs to allow myself to be cut and to return always whole."
(Cecilia Meireles - in "Drawing" )

In the original language:  "Minha vida começa num vergel colorido, por onde as noites eram só de luar e estrelas. Levai-me aonde quiserdes! - aprendi com as primaveras a deixar-me cortar e a voltar sempre inteira"
 ( Cecilia Meireles-Desenho)









2 comentários:

  1. Love these, the flowers look like applique, or is it painted metal. Either way the effect is amazing.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. It is tin.. Yeah, I love them too!
    XOXO

    ResponderExcluir