sexta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2012

Paradise - Part I


Looks like contradictory the fact that I make and sell jewelry at the same time that dream and talk about simple life. Well, all of us need to survive and make money with that we know how to do. In my case, jewelry, art and music. Superficial things for some, essential luxury for others.. All I know is that I can not live without use my creativity.. My soul would die.
Anyway, what I have to say is that this movie is inspiring and I love it. It is one of the most accurate spiritual perception of the essence of the simple living that I have ever seen. Specially the Village of the Water Mills episode. Who knows one day I get there!
Rent "Dreams", from Akira Kurosawa and have delight!

The link to the second part: a funeral, a celebration of Life.. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptEowkL4gXU&feature=related

Here is a shorter version of the episode  in a original language also translated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FIps--PGg

*Thanks Kim ( Corvid Delight) for helping me with this post!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário